Thursday, May 31, 2012

#WhatDidTheyDoToYou

What did they do to me?  “They” being the Miami Heat; the LeBron James/DWade…sometimes Chris Bosh, Miami Heat.  What did they do to me?  That’s a fair question.  But this goes beyond LeBron and his ridiculous claims of winning “not 2, not 3, not”…ahhh, you know the rest.  Beyond DWade’s declaration that they were “arguably the best trio to ever play the game of basketball”, even before they had ever played a game together as members of the Miami Heat.  Yes, this goes beyond that P. Diddy concert-like introduction they held down in Miami.  My dislike for the Miami Heat goes much further than that.  Let me explain myself a little before going any further....http://oncourtonslaught.com/?p=1116


For more, follow me on Twitter @JustACasualFan

No comments:

Post a Comment